gonna try and participate in the #sffbookclub this month, i don't normally do bookclubs so i am nervous but optimistic!
clearance adhd moods we have overstock:
-vague unspecified guilt about procrastinating that ur afraid to investigate in case it turns out there really is something ur procrastinating
-i have no idea where my social security card is :)
-body: eat food. me: i can't eat actually im too busy not doing anything
-Unbelievable Rage and Fury that comes on so fast and strong you get whiplash
-pretending you haven't not done the dishes in literally 8+ months
friendly reminder that:
- you do not need to think someone is the scum of the earth to block them or mute them
- being blocked or muted does not mean you are a bad person in any way shape or form
- you have a right to surround yourself with people you enjoy, indeed, you have a right to happiness
- people liking you doesn't mean you are a good person
- you liking something or someone doesn't mean that that thing is good
it is a misconception I think a lot of people hold, and it's not truth.
Hi, I'm Jas! I have many interests, but right now the big three are reading, Japanese idols, and pokémon TCG.
This is a space for soft friends and friends of soft friends to gather together!
In this city we're all about soft friends and compassion and caring about each other!
Leave your hatred at the door.
Listen actively to and honor the requests of others; always respond with compassion first.
If you’re ever unsure, ask first. Use CWs where required.
If you’re accused of causing harm, either take some responsibility or ask moderators for help.
The whole space may be liable if you do.
All reports go straight to our moderation team. We’re here to help!